Daycare centers provide care and education to young children whose parents either work during the day or want to socialize their children at a young age. Daycare centers can contribute significantly to the social, emotional and intellectual growth of children
Ages we accept
( 1 month+ )
( 1 year+ )
( 3 years )
Ensuring that the youngest and most valuable children are in safe loving environment, where you can find highest standards of safety implemented in all of the daycare aspects. From the layout of the rooms and placement of tables to the materials used in craft making, safety is our main consideration
Every child’s self-esteem grows with each experience of successful interactions through positive words. It is important to build a child’s belief that they can handle their life well. At Little1s, every move our children make, every sound they produce, is always met with a warm response: A word, a smile, or a touch that makes it clear: “YOU ARE SPECIAL!”
- Classes that are half wall padded to provide safe environment.
- Child approved Furniture for the total safety of children.
- Indoor & Outdoor playground
- Variety of toys that are essential for healthy development of children.
- Special designed bathrooms
- Child size cabins and sinks to ease potty training and increase self-reliant.
- Food service area
- Surveillance cameras covering all the facility
- Exposure to daylight
- Certified by Civil Defense
From Sunday to Thursday
- Morning shift
- 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Afternoon shift
- 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Full day shift
- 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- High caregiver – child ratio
- BOECKER – safety childcare certificate
- First aid
- Well trained caregivers
- Resident nurse
- Dedicate, loving and caring caregivers
- Safe infant & child care – Boecker Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Level 1 + Level 2 staff training in basic child care safety – Boecker
- Workshop in teaching toddler from London teacher training college
- Workshop in time management from EDU. INSIGHTS
- Special designed app for parents follow up
- App to help the parents follow their child feeding, nap timing, potty training and moods
- Progress reports
- Allows parents to have a thorough understanding of their child strength point and weak points.
- Keen follow up for children with special needs
- Early detection and reporting of early signs of any difficulties.
- Best quality detergents
- Regular use of detergents that are child friendly, multipurpose, clean and disinfect all surfaces – Degragerm SD – Detergent disinfectant deodorizer.
- NO shoes policy in Infant section
- Accessible sanitizer dispensers
- To make sure caregivers hands are clean and germs free.
- Hair net policy in Infant section and food section
We Guide your Child through our programs
Enroll your child today!
Find out what you need to enroll your child with us.
It is our mission to spread and share our knowledge and experiences to implement a little of “Little 1s” in each and every daycare in the community and be the best consultancy.
Follow Our Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.