This policy is to ensure the safety and protection of children during dropping off and picking up from the daycare.
- Pick-up cards should be presented to the receptionist and scanned at arrival and dismissal time.
- The Pick-up card is the responsibility of the authorized guardian. In case you lost the pick up card the child will not be allowed to leave without a phone call or an SMS from the authorized guardian on the registration form allowing the unauthorized person to pick the child.
- Please keep your child’s pick-up card safely and use it carefully each day. First 2 cards will be issued free of charge but if a card is lost, a duplicate will be issued on payment of S.R. 100.
This visit Policy conditions is in place to clearly define the roles, responsibilities, and responses to health, safety, and security matters to ensure the well-being of all students and employees of the daycare.
- Book your visit.
- All visitors are require to use a visitors book to record their name, signature, the date and time, and the purpose of the visit.
- It’s not allowed for parents to visit their children during the day.
- Moms and nannies are not allowed to enter classes from the first day of child’s attending the daycare; It’s advisable to leave the child for 2 to 3 hours for the first couple of days to ease mother separation anxiety.
The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines regarding children enrolled in the daycare center who show signs of illness, or who may be absent with a contagious disease.
- Children who are sick or suffering any symptoms such as sore throat, vomiting, earache, diarrhea fever or head lice are not allowed to attend the daycare. Children may return to the daycare after receiving treatment and is no longer infectious to other children or staff.
- If a child becomes ill while at the daycare, the daycare administration will contact the parent immediately to pick their child from the daycare.
- No medication is to be given at the daycare unless the medication is presented with a report from the doctor certifying the child is not suffering from a contagious illness. A form should be filled at the daycare with all essential instructions.
We offer affordable prices with easy installments
Monthly and daily payments are to be paid in advance and before the attendance of the child
- Payments of all kinds are non-refundable.
- Payments are accepted in cash, check, or bank transfer forms.
- All fees are non-transferable from Monthly payment to Daily payment or Daily payment to Monthly payment.
- Academic fees are valid from September till May, Summer camp fees are valid from June till August.
- Daily payment children should attend 3 times a week at least and will be shifted to the waiting list after being absent for 5 days in sequence.
- If the payment is delayed, then the daycare’s administration will send two reminder e-mails before giving the mentioned child’s seat to another child.
- In case of transfer, please send a message clearing the account holder name and the purpose of payment.
Children are to arrive clean, well dressed, fed and equipped with their daily needs.
- All Children stuff should be labeled clearly with child’s name.
- Each child should be provided with the following:
- Healthy food only. (chocolate, candy, chips and chewing gum are not allowed).
- Milk and clean milk bottles. (for infants, sterilized milk bottles are required based on the number of meals).
- An extra clean set of clothes.
- 2 small blankets.
The daycare and its staff will do all possible to provide and maintain a safe environment in all daycare aspects for all children. In the event that a child is hurt while at play or in a classroom, our attending nurse will provide the first aid required. Little1s will not be held liable for any injuries sustained.
- The daycare facility including hallways, rooms, kitchen, clinic and children bathrooms are monitored by surveillance cameras.
- Parents will receive an apology note or a phone call from the administration reporting any unfortunate incident.